Tuesday, March 20, 2007

My Media Consumption Diet

Gautam tagged me with a media tag meme that was started by Jeremiah Owyang and here are my media diets (in order of preference & usage).


Web: - The World Wide Web has been my second existence from 1999. I am glued to the net and love to read about technology, gadgets, Web 2.0 and of course, human resources. I subscribe to over 70 feeds and am a regular reader.


Music:- I am an avid music lover. I listen to all kinds of music especially Hip-Hop, Alternative Rock and Indian Music. My favorite artists are A.R. Rehman, Marshall Mahers, Snoop, 2Pac etc. to name a few.


Television:– I dont get too much of Television as i am glued to the Internet most of the time. When i get some time, i’d like to watch CSI, Num8ers, Music Videos or Sports.



Communicate:– I communicate Via a Dell XPS M1210 Laptop most of the time and seldom on my Desktop.



Movies:– We watch a lot of movies, mostly rented DVD’s thru online and local suppliers. My all time Favorite Movie is none other than The Motorcycle Diaries .


Magazines:– I am a regular reader of PCQuest, Business World, Business Today and OverDrive.


Books: – I like to read Business Books and manage to read 5 – 10 Books in a year.


Newspapers:– I don’t read Newspapers these days. Prefer E-papers


Radio:– Radio is something i dont quite enjoy during the day. I like to listen to uninterrupted music and prefer something like a Worldspace Radio, but dont own one yet


So, now you know my Media Habits and now would like to tag

Please do keep the meme alive !!

Technorati Tags:


Checkout the
job search at JobCentral.

No comments: